Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/20 00:33:05 UTC

[offtopic] Microbrain Lookout

Ross wrote:
>Hmm.  Note to self.  Never edit a mail message while Outlook Express is
>trying to send it...

This reminds me - Note to all Outlook users. See http://slashdot.org and
scroll down a bit.

"You know what" is back, and it's worse, and it still primarily affects
Outlook. I won't mention its name or this message will be blocked by
software designed to block the you know what.

<rant>
MSIE cookies are public!
Microsoft software has HUGE security flaws, as we see daily demonstrated on
Slashdot!
And still they get away with gross complacency and outright PR lying!

Some days I really want to punch Bill G in the kisser, for all the millions
of pounds of damage and hair-tearing-out he and his company share a great
deal of responsibility for.
</rant>

--
Robin