Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/20 14:53:49 UTC

Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "RoadMap" by praveen sripati

Hi Praveen,

this does not belong to the roadmap.
I've reverted it.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "RoadMap" by praveen sripati

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
I remember you asking the same question on the Hadoop mailing list.
But I have to give you the same answer, there is the CHANGES.txt in each
release with the JIRA IDs, the roadmap is the totally wrong place for that.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "RoadMap" by praveen sripati

Posted by Praveen Sripati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,