Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by olip <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/28 12:06:08 UTC

Re: Saving state when changing grid pages

Hi everyone,

Just for the records I found a more simple solution for this without the
javascript stuff:
I also had problems that the pager did not update or jump to the new
row/page when
clicked on a page and all this packed in a hidden div.

your tml:

                    <t:gridpager currentPage="currPage"
rowsPerPage="literal:50" source="phenotypes"/>

your java code (only relevant part):

@Component(parameters = {"source=phenotypes", "row=loopPhenotype",
"pagerPosition=literal:none"})
    private Grid theGrid;

@Property
    @Persist
    private Integer currPage;

@SetupRender
    public void setupRender() throws Exception{
//init for the first time
        if(currPage==null) {
            currPage=1;
        }
        theGrid.setCurrentPage(currPage);
//now every time a page reload occurs we point the grid to the page