Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Phoay Phoay Koay <pp...@ibridgecapital.com> on 2002/03/01 04:20:42 UTC

Error Running SOAP Samples : Deployment Error in SOAP

Hi,
I tried to run the soap sampleon iPlanet Platform.
I'm using iAs 6.0 SP4, iWS 6 SP1. Apache SOAP 2.2

When i run the testit script (shown as below):

------------------------
D:\soap-2_2\samples\addressbook>testit
This test assumes a server URL of
http://localhost/NASApp/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Deploying the addressbook service...
.
Verify that it's there
Deployed Services:
        urn:AddressFetcher
.
Getting info for "Mr Good"
Method Name : getAddressFromName
Full URIurn:AddressFetcher
URIurn:AddressFetcher
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class na
me 'samples.addressbook.Address' could not be resolved:
samples.addressbook.Address.

I hav checked all the client environment and the classpath and i found that
everything is correct.
Is anybody facing the same problem? I'm hoping someone will answer this,
thanks in advance!!

Regards
phoay