Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2011/01/06 14:36:20 UTC

Problems with org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.Request

Hi

I tried to implement an org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.Filter. Therefore I
played around with org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.Request.

I had the following problems with org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.Request:

1. request.getRequestURI() returns not a URI (containing a scheme)
instead only the full path (/foo/bar) is returned (btw: I found that
the type of my request is ABS_PATH).
2. request.getRequestURI().getAbsPath()  returns not an URI as in
javax.ws.rs.core.UriInfo..getAbsolutePath() instead the full path
(/foo/bar) is returned
3. I get 8282 instead of 8080 from request.getPort() when requesting
http://localhost:8080/foo.

IMO there seems to be some definition/specification conflicts with RFC
3305 and jaxrs.

Is there an easy way to change the authority of a request? I tried to
implement an alias mapper.

Cheers
Tsuy

Re: Problems with org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.Request

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi Tsuy

the terms used in wrhapi are taken from rfc 2616. Wrhapi is just a mapping to the request, without decorations like a method to reconstruct the full uri of the request. To change the host in a filter you need to change the host-header. As the scheme is not part of the request you cannot change this.

Cheers,
reto