Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 01:01:04 UTC

Is this an error?

1) define a business with 4 services defined.
2) perform a saveBusiness omitting the service list portion of the request
3) all services associated with the business are destroyed.

I'm not sure if the spec mentions anything about this. My assumption
is that the services would still exist and be related to the business.
I'm not sure if it should have just generated an error either
requiring the deletion of the services or the inclusion of the
services in the saveBusiness request.

Re: Is this an error?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ok cool, thanks for clearing it up