Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Phil Riethmuller <pr...@funnelback.com> on 2016/05/04 02:32:30 UTC

Error: Bad list view url without site

Hi,

I'm using Manifold 2.3 using the single-process deployable war, and am
trying to index a Sharepoint 2010 repository. I¹m receiving the following
error which is causing the crawl to fail:

ERROR 2016-04-29 10:50:25,985 (Worker thread '13') system.WorkerThread -
Exception tossed: Bad list view url without site: 'default.aspx'

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Bad list view url
without site: 'default.aspx'

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getLists(
SPSProxyHelper.java:2524)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.pro
cessDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1587)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:399)

Are there any suggestions on the best approach to resolve this?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Error: Bad list view url without site

Posted by Phil Riethmuller <pr...@funnelback.com>.
Thanks Karl!

I¹ll give that a try.

Phil

From:  Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 9:07 PM
To:  "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <us...@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Error: Bad list view url without site

Hi Phil,

Based on our private back-and-forth, I've uploaded a patch to
CONNECTORS-1309 which should address your problem.

Thanks!
Karl

)

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.