Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Meph Istopheles <me...@Aeon-AL.Com> on 2002/03/17 21:05:16 UTC

Re: [Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.]

  Heh.  I got one of these earlier after my first response.  It
just further confirms my belief that most humans are morons;-).

  Meph

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:57:12 -0500
> From: Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: [Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Sender,
>      sensitive content found and action t aken.]
>
> I just want to point out that some people have really lame content filters!
>
> Of course, those people will probably never see this message either ;-)

If you are shooting under 80 you are neglecting your business;
over 80 you are neglecting your golf.
		-- Walter Hagen