Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/02/01 18:07:16 UTC

Ignite on Yarn with Kerberos

I have run across IGNITE-2525 [1] today, which describes an issue of
running Ignite on Yarn in Kerberos environments. I remember seeing some
work from Vladimir and Ivan on fixing Kerberos issues in Ignite already.

Vladimir, Ivan, is this something that you already have fixed, but not
released yet, or is it a totally different issue?

D.

Re: Ignite on Yarn with Kerberos

Posted by "Ivan V." <iv...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, Dmitriy,
we have fixed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2195, which
likely
makes possible to work with Kerberized HDFS (I linked all Kerberos-related
tickets together).
But (1) it is not yet merged to release branches; (2) it should be tested
more.