Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendell Beckwith <wb...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/07 00:20:26 UTC

Where are plug-in classpaths resolved?

Can a dev comment on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN-51 and/or
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN-63 since I'm pretty sure their one
and the same?  This is such an issue to work around that previously I got
around it by breaking my command invocation into 2 separate mvn invocations
through our build server, but now I want to conditionally activate a profile
and this bug negates that capability.  I realize people are busy but if I
can be pointed to the code location(s) that resolves plug-in classpaths then
I can see about creating a patch.

Wb

Re: Where are plug-in classpaths resolved?

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Yup, these changes are in trunk now :)

Andy

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Wendell Beckwith <wb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brett.  I'll try digging through it later tonight.

Wb

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.