Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/04/14 03:45:59 UTC

caja 4052 patch

Here's my first crack at getting the latest caja working with shindig.

As noted on the caja list there's NPE in the CajaTreeBuilder that's causing
tests to fail.

Hope someone can take this and run with it, as I'm blocked...

Re: caja 4052 patch

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Thanks Paul --

I'll fold the diffs from your patch into mine and run with it, if that's all
right w/ you.

--j

Re: caja 4052 patch

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.