Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sabiya kazi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/31 08:01:29 UTC

Getting DOM Exception

Hi,
   I am getting an exception while executing following code snippet
I have added all the dependecies required for axis2-saaj jar.
This is a simple code for creating a SOAP message, still I am getting this
exception
I am not able to figure out this error.

code snippet-->
MessageFactory factory=MessageFactory.newInstance();
     System.out.println(factory.getClass());
 SOAPMessage msg=factory.createMessage();
 msg.writeTo(System.out);
Exception
class org.apache.axis2.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl
Exception in thread "main" org.w3c.dom.DOMException: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR:
An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted.
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.ParentNode.insertBefore(ParentNode.java:235)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(NodeImpl.java:240)
at
org.apache.axis2.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(MessageFactoryImpl.java:111)
at com.test.SOAPTest.main(SOAPTest.java:17)

Regards,
Sabiya