Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2015/01/09 14:07:25 UTC

[DRAFT] Jena Board report for Jan 2015

Rob - do you want provide text (a sentence or so) about Elephas?  For
Community section?

	Andy

== Project Description

Apache Jena is a Java framework for building Semantic
Web and Linked Data applications based on W3C and
community standards.

== Issues

There are no issues to raise with the board.

== Releases

Jena 2.12.1 released 2014-10-14.

== PMC

PMC member last added: 26 January 2013
Committer last added:  16 August 2013

== Activity

dev@ list:     ~ 250 messages a month / 159 subscribers
users@ list:   ~ 80-150 messages a month /  579 subscribers

== Community news

Questions from users also appear on StackOveflow and the domain-specific
answers.semanticweb.com site where members of the wider jena users
community also answer them.

Two talks given by PMC members at ApcheConEU.

Re: [DRAFT] Jena Board report for Jan 2015

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Rob,

Hope you are better - I was got a touch of whatever is going around the
UK last week (first time I've taken two days off work ill) but not to
the level that some people seem to have been affected.

While I put the report in, it can be revised/changed.  I wasn't sure
what the timeline for the meeting was this month as no reminders seem to
have gone out.

On first release sounds just as good to me.

	Andy

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.