Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by FEITO Nazareno <fe...@obsequie.com.ar> on 2000/04/28 14:22:30 UTC

out of memory

I´ve installed apache 1.3.12 and mod_perl 1.23 but when I want to start
apache it starts and then eat almost all the memory on the system, I have a
PII 333 with 128MB ram.
When i want to access the page i can´t doit and everything get slow... when
i check error_log I found a nice prhase that say: out of memory(repeat it a
lot of times).
Any idea what I´m doing wrong?How can I fix that?Is an script problem or
httpd.conf problem?
I´m running only mod_perl with mysql databases and it say that handler is
bad too...
Help, S.O.S, Ayuda, Auxilio, Socorro.

Nazareno
Perl Programmer 	www.obsequie.com
Feito@obsequie.com.ar

Re: out of memory

Posted by Ime Smits <im...@iae.nl>.
Getting mod_perl to suck up all RAM ain't that difficult. But you have to
give us details...

Ime