Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 15:51:57 UTC

Re: Royale in a Week

I am going to lay out my proposed table of contents for Royale in a Week on
a wiki page and get some feedback about its order and what I am forgetting
to include.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Royale in a Week

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

here's my feedback:

* As Dany proposed I think "stories" are the way to go, so for me Day1, Day
2, is the ok, but will remove prerequisites, since that should be part of
the first story in day 1, maybe in "Your Development Environment" or as
part of the latest 3 points.

* Days 2 to 7 seems ok to me and we could use Flex material as the skeleton
in the main concept, then start to "convert" thinking in Royale and what
must be changed.

* "Stuff to be include", should be well integrated in the stories since is
part of the technology

Thanks for starting this! :)

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Royale in a Week

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
That will be great enhancements for Tour de jewel, which is already pretty
special.

Re: Royale in a Week

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew