Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2015/12/09 11:18:13 UTC

Fixing the build

Hi guys,

I will fix the brocken build tomorrow. Currently Maven is not able to
build the module with the common configurations for CheckStyle etc.
first. I think the reason for this is the removal of the Java 8 specific
modules and the restructuring the modules by moving api, core and
modules to the root directory of the project.

Suggested solution is the move these modules to a subdirectory called
code. Then Maven will be able to build all modules in the correct order.

Bye

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
So that would be Santamaya ;-D

Werner

<https://about.me/wernerkeil?promo=email_sig>

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 0.x release for Xmas ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
The reason why the distribution is not building is that some javadoc
jars are not build because of JavaDoc errors. So, before releasing
something we must fix this. I will have a look at it now and tomorrow.

Oliver

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi all,

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Sorry, absolutly not. Before someone removed all stuff I added I found a
lot of stuff. For example a lot of SPI implementations not configured as
SPI.

Sorry, absolutly not. And sometimes I am a little bit shocked as I
expected to find here more pros. Sorry, but something might be wrong if
I can work at work more like a pro than in a Apache project.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fixing the build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.