Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by karthik tunga <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 09:50:58 UTC

Assigning issue

Hi,

I was looking at some starter issues. How do I assign an issue to myself ?
I was looking at
SPARK-627<https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-627> .
Its a simple change to the scripts, so I thought I will start with that.

Can someone assign the issue to me ? User name is karthik.tunga

Thanks.

Cheers,
Karthik

Re: Assigning issue