Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by feuposte <sh...@hcl.in> on 2010/02/12 14:28:27 UTC

64 bit support in Active MQ, CMS(Active MQ-CPP)

Hi,

We have Active MQ server and Active MQ-CPP as client setup. I want to know
whether 64 bit application support is available in Active MQ and Active
MQ-CPP.

Thanks

Re: 64 bit support in Active MQ, CMS(Active MQ-CPP)

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 05:28 -0800, feuposte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have Active MQ server and Active MQ-CPP as client setup. I want to know
> whether 64 bit application support is available in Active MQ and Active
> MQ-CPP.
>
> Thanks

The C++ client is built and tested on 64 platforms.
The broker runs wherever a Java VM runs so there's no issue running it
on a 64bit OS.

Regards

--
Tim Bish