Posted to user@struts.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/07 19:44:30 UTC

Calendar component again

Hello.

I know this has been on the mailing list before, but so far I haven't
found what I'm looking for.

I need a struts-friendly calendar "date-picker" be it Java or more
likely Javascript based.  There have been several links to Javascript
calendars posted, but none with a BSD/Apache-like license.  This is
necessary if the calendar is to be incorporated into another similarly
licensed project.

So does anyone know of a reasonable java/javascript calendar that's
under a BSD/Apache-like license?  If not, I'm going to have to write my
own soon.

Thanks
--
  jaaron    <http://jadetower.org>

Re: Calendar component again

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@mojavelinux.com>.
Pedro Caetano (pcaetano@whateversoft.com) wrote:

> Take a look at
> http://mojavelinux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6
>
> There is a demo at
> http://mojavelinux.com/cooker/demos/popupCalendar/
>
> It's opensource.

Yep, that would be me...I was hoping that it would come up without
having to plug.  I made it for all of you in the open source, so my
hope is just that it helps someone out ;)

Dan

Daniel Allen, <da...@mojavelinux.com>
http://www.mojavelinux.com/

Re: Calendar component again

Posted by Pedro Caetano <pc...@whateversoft.com>.
Take a look at
http://mojavelinux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

There is a demo at
http://mojavelinux.com/cooker/demos/popupCalendar/

It's opensource.

Pedro.

J Aaron Farr wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I know this has been on the mailing list before, but so far I haven't
>found what I'm looking for.
>
>I need a struts-friendly calendar "date-picker" be it Java or more
>likely Javascript based.  There have been several links to Javascript
>calendars posted, but none with a BSD/Apache-like license.  This is
>necessary if the calendar is to be incorporated into another similarly
>licensed project.
>
>So does anyone know of a reasonable java/javascript calendar that's
>under a BSD/Apache-like license?  If not, I'm going to have to write my
>own soon.
>
>Thanks

WhatEverSoft - http://www.whateversoft.com
Pra�a de Alvalade, n.� 6 - 4.� piso
1700-036 Lisboa, PORTUGAL
Tel: +351 217994200
Fax: +351 217994242

--

A presente mensagem pode conter informa��o considerada confidencial.
Se o receptor desta mensagem n�o for o destinat�rio indicado, fica

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply
email.