Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean Jacobs <jj...@progress.com> on 2009/08/18 16:57:12 UTC

JNDI question

I'm using an alternate JMS provider (not ActiveMQ) with ServiceMix 4.
I'm using Spring's JEE JNDI lookup to create the Connection Factory.
I'm getting an error when I start the JBI service assembly that contains
the JMS service unit.

Error creating bean with name 'connectionFactory': Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
<myConnectionFactoryName>

I can use alternate methods to look up the Connection Factory and it is
successful.  Has anyone used JNDI to successfully connect to an
alternate JMS provider?  If so, any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jean