Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by JakubG <re...@tlen.pl> on 2008/07/31 11:24:22 UTC

SMX as a Proxy between WebServices

Hello
I would like to ask if you could me give some tips to the subject above.
I'm new to smx and at the beginning I'd liked to know it's possible to
configure servicemix to act as a proxy between WS(simple forwarding of
requests and responses,in the future some modification of the requests in
smx).
Which components should I use?

Best Regards
Jakub G

Re: SMX as a Proxy between WebServices

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can use both sevicemix-cxf-bc and servicemix-http to do it.
[1] is an example illustrate how to do it with servicemix-cxf-bc

[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/CxfBcProviderConsumerTest.java

Freeman