Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "g.reinhart" <gr...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/09 18:48:36 UTC

Re: OCM, queries and version history

Christophe Lombart wrote:

> There is a workaround but this is not the ideal solution :
> Make your own jcr query to get versions (as explained in the jcr
> specification - see 8.2.2.2) and get the object with the ocm method
> getObject(String path, String versionName)

To make your own jcr query on MyObject.class classes, you can use the
QueryManager  ?

I don't thing this king of code would work :

		QueryManager queryManager = ocm.getQueryManager();
		Filter filterChange = queryManager.createFilter(MyObject.class );
		filterChange.setScope( "/jcr:system/jcr:versionStrorage//");

Re: OCM, queries and version history

Posted by "g.reinhart" <gr...@googlemail.com>.
Done : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1973

Regards,

Gerald Reinhart

Re: OCM, queries and version history

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay,

> I don't thing this king of code would work :
>
>                QueryManager queryManager = ocm.getQueryManager();
>                Filter filterChange =
> queryManager.createFilter(MyObject.class );
>                filterChange.setScope( "/jcr:system/jcr:versionStrorage//");

This is not yet supported  but I think it should be possible to review some
parts of the OCM implementation to support that.
If you are interested by that, please create a new Jira issue. I'm going to

Best regards,
Christophe