Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohan Thakur <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 08:39:33 UTC

removing all fields before full import using DIH

hi all

how can I ensure that I have delete all the fields for solr before doing
full import in DIH only? the aim is that my database is pretty small so
full import takes only 3-4 sec. thus I do not require delta import for now
and I want to ensure that when ever I do full import of the database the
duplicate field do not get indexed that is multiple instances of same
document does not get indexed so want to delete all the documents first and
then reindex using full import. any one help.

thanks
regards
rohan

Re: removing all fields before full import using DIH

Posted by Rohan Thakur <ro...@gmail.com>.
k thanks yes I dint checked it before I was using DIH full import directly
and one day I observed that my solr search was giving duplicate results
then I deleted all the entries and re index the data....and after that for
ensure that this does not happen I always use delete first then do full
import...k so this automatically does that...

thanks for confirming.

regards
Rohan

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.