Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@schof.com> on 2004/10/06 18:35:04 UTC

Which version of JUnit do I use for test cases

I am trying to write some test cases for some commons code.  A ways back
I had a problem because I was using a newer version of JUnit than what
was in the server build.  What version of JUnit is acceptable?

I am writing the test cases for commons-chain if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
sean

Re: Which version of JUnit do I use for test cases

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@schof.com>.
> Well what about the latest ? (3.8.1)
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

That's what I'm going with.  It's probably less of a concern now that
the API is more stable.  I think it was an issue when they had
introduced some new test methods in the newest release and commons
wasn't using it.

Re: Which version of JUnit do I use for test cases

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <sm...@lfjr.net>.