Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by WeiYoung <wh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/29 16:05:03 UTC

How can I implement a focusing crawler with depth?

Hi    I just searched your question in
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Focused-crawling-with-nutch-td3656343i20.html.
I have the same thought with vkv. A facusing crawler should not just discard
a url by its content, because the outlink could link to something valuable,
and there should be a descent discard rate with the depth.So, How can
implemented a  focusing crawler with depth? I will appreciate for any
advice.Thank you very much, Hoping for reply.Thanks & RegardsWei Young