Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kamlesh Mutha <mk...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 07:49:09 UTC

Trivial Query

Hi,

I have 2 goals defined in maven.xml.

Goal1 : abc
Goal2 : xyz

Thease goals need to be run in sequential order i.e. Goal1 first and then
Goal2.

Requirement is, in automated build setup, Goal2 should not be invoked if
Goal1 has failed. One crude way is to check the logs for goal1 and determine
if its good to start goal2. However, I am sure there must be much much
better way to handle this in maven. Can I use <preGoal> to fix this? How?

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh.

--
Faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it can
not prove!