Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chad McHenry <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/21 14:55:45 UTC

Multiple values in a plugin property

I'm developing an Ibator plugin and wondering if there is a preferred way to
specify multiple values. I'm expecting to implement a comma separated list

    <ibatorPlugin type="com.example.ibatis.ibator.plugins.ClassAnnotator">
      <property name="classTypes" value="modelBaseRecord,modelExample" />
      <property name="annotations"
value='java.lang.SuppressWarnings("unchecked"),' />
    </ibatorPlugin>

Alternatively, has anyone already made this plugin (to annotate classes
generated by Ibator)? I understand there are many plugins out there, but
searching google and the ibatis site only turned up the 5 that are in the
svn repository:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/tools/ibator/core/src/org/apache/ibatis/ibator/plugins/

...Chad

Re: Multiple values in a plugin property

Posted by Chad McHenry <mc...@gmail.com>.
It is for Spring annotations that I started this, so I'll continue on.
SuppressWarnings annotations were an afterthought, but the
suppressTypeWarnings property is a useful find, as is the
targetRuntime="Ibatis2Java5" attribute, which I'd somehow missed before,
thanks for the pointer.

Posted by Dan Turkenkopf <dt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chad,