Posted to user@livy.apache.org by adley <ip...@163.com> on 2020/03/08 13:39:50 UTC

Can a livy client upload and run different jar packages multiple times?

Hi:
    I followed the official example-PiApp.java, and tried to submit and run successfully.
    Then I modified the code and called client.uploadJar (newjar) again after client.submit, and finally called the class implementation in newjar, client.submit ( newjar-newclass), the upload is successful, no error is reported, but it has no effect. The execution result shows that the class implementation in oldjar is still called.
    Can Livy support the repeated submission of jar packages under one client?

Re: Can a livy client upload and run different jar packages multiple times?

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Though we haven't tried such use case before, from my understanding I think
Livy cannot support it, and such usage scenario seems not a typical usage
pattern.

adley <ip...@163.com> 于2020年3月8日周日 下午9:40写道: