Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan <jp...@aber.ac.uk> on 2003/03/03 13:21:51 UTC

URL Rewrite & Cookies

I'm still having problems with sessions here but I've kind of narrowed
it down now.
if I have a html:link tag in a page that is currently using Session A
will it still
use the same session if I use that link to get to another page? I'm
assuming
it uses URL rewriting instead when using html:link which is why the
session ID
changes when I look at the debug information on the Struts side.  Can
anybody
shed some light here?

My link by the way goes through the same action (instead of linking to
another page)
which simply returns a forward to the correct page.

Jon.

 Jonathan Holloway,
 Dept. Of Computer Science,
 Aberystwyth University,