Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/09/19 10:00:24 UTC

Re: furious anger: portal broken (please mind your tone)

Le 19 sept. 05, à 09:35, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> ...please mind your tone - A subject like the one above does not really
> help solving problems...

> ...The current svn is a development version, so it might happen that
> things
> work one day and are broken the other day..

FWIW, I fully agree with Carsten here - yelling because something is
broken does not help at all, and anyone depending on the current svn
must be prepared to live a dangerous life.

Back on subject, I wouldn't be surprised if the value returned by
getServerName() depends on how exactly virtual hosts are configured.

-Bertrand