Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by ch...@cvogel.com on 2013/05/28 09:31:47 UTC

lot of old issues still open

​Hi guys,

​

I just wanted to ask if someone is also reviewing the really old issues? I saw some from 2011 and even 2009 :) We should look into them if they are still relevant or not, shouldn't we? I would do that by myself, but I don't have such deep knowledge yet as most of you ;)

​

Cheers,

Christian​

Re: lot of old issues still open

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
I did go over them some months ago, but like Bram says, it makes sense to review them again, especially bugs. Feature requests can remain open until somebody wants to work on them (or there is consensus that nobody wants to :) ). In general I leave them open unless the reporter closes them.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,