Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by florent <fl...@inovo.be> on 2002/07/11 15:01:57 UTC

Link Livesites:

Hi,

InOvo develops multimedia Information Systems based on XML.
We are very pleased to use Cocoon 2 as the XML framework.

I think you would be interessted in referecing the last website we have produced :
http://www.foret-de-soignes.be
It is interfacing a native XML documents database (witch indexes are stored into XML files).
We produce some PDF or HTML output from XML datas or dynamicly generated XML.
Looking forward hearing from you,

 - Florent Claude - InOvo - 50-54 rue du printemps - B-1050 Bruxelles -
         - tel  : +32 (0)2.648.42.48 - fax : +32 (0)2.639.47.99 -