Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by fan0o <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 20:50:29 UTC

tomcat proxy trouble

Regard

Here is the scenario

Internet proxy server : 10.0.0.1
Tomcat server : 10.0.0.5
Internet explorer/ firefox proxy settings : 10.0.0.1 (as i mentioned
10.0.0.1 is my internet proxy server)

now the trouble is that every time user need to connect to local hosted
website (tomcat server running) could not be accessed until or unless
internet explorer/firefox proxy is not changed to 10.0.0.5 which stops
internet servces on the client side but tomcat starts working (my website
contains only simple html pages no java servlets or jsp is used at all)

Problem statement:

I want both internet proxy server and tomcat server running simultaneously
with out interrupting each other services

please help me to configure with above mentioned scenario

thanks