Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Abel Muiño <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 18:08:30 UTC

Archiva 1.2 and xml webservices

I'm trying to query an Archiva repository using the webservices API in 1.2
(http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.2/adminguide/web-services.html). The
repository has several artifacts and I can see results in the web interface.

My code (based on archiva-xmlrpc-client) goes like this:

SearchService searchService = binder.bind( SearchService.class, new
URL("http://localhost:8082/archiva/xmlrpc" ),
		new AuthenticationInfo( "admin", "admin123" ) );
List<Artifact> artifacts = searchService.quickSearch( "org" );

System.out.println( "\n************ Search Results for 'org' *************"
);
for( Artifact artifact : artifacts )
{
    System.out.println( "Artifact: " + artifact.getGroupId() + ":" +
artifact.getArtifactId() +
                        ":" + artifact.getVersion() );
}

... but I'm getting zero results. After setting log4j to debug level for
org.apache.archiva, I can see these two lines:

2009-03-30 18:06:41,552 [btpool0-4] DEBUG
org.apache.archiva.indexer.search.NexusRepositorySearch  - Indexing context
'internal' removed from search.
2009-03-30 18:06:41,562 [btpool0-4] DEBUG
org.apache.archiva.indexer.search.NexusRepositorySearch  - Indexing context
'snapshots' removed from search.

Why are those repositories being removed from search and how can I search
them?

Thanks!
--
Abel Muiño.