Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dale Bohl <DB...@masoncompaniesinc.com> on 2011/10/12 15:19:23 UTC

Nested groups

Can anyone tell me when nested Active Directory groups will be supported with Windows AD authentication?

--------
Dale Bohl
Sr. Systems Administrator
Mason Companies, Inc.
dbohl@masoncompaniesinc.com<ma...@masoncompaniesinc.com>
(715)-720-4382

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This transmission is privileged and confidential and may be subject to certain Nondisclosure Agreements. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or an agent responsible for delivering this email and any attachments to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error. Any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

Re: Nested groups

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Dale Bohl <DB...@masoncompaniesinc.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me when nested Active Directory groups will be supported
> with Windows AD authentication?

Subversion does not perform authentication, it is done by Apache
httpd.  Only after a user successfully authenticates does the request
make it to Subversion.  So you should look to the Apache documentation
and forums for answers.  I think I heard there are changes in
authentication in the next major release (2.4) not sure if this is one
of them.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard