Posted to user@spark.apache.org by issues solution <is...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 07:58:36 UTC

imbalance classe inside RANDOMFOREST CLASSIFIER

Hi ,
in sicki-learn we have sample_weights option that allow us to create array
to balacne class category

By calling like that

rf.fit(X,Y,sample_weights=[10 10 10 ...1 ....1 10 ])

i 'am wondering if equivelent exist inside ml or mlib class ???
if yes can i ask refrence or example
thx for advance .

Re: imbalance classe inside RANDOMFOREST CLASSIFIER

Posted by DB Tsai <db...@dbtsai.com>.
We have the weighting algorithms implemented in linear models, but
unfortunately, it's not implemented in tree models. It's an important
feature, and welcome for PR! Thanks.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Web: https://www.dbtsai.com