Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vamsi Krishna <ko...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 01:47:13 UTC

Looking for quick help on "Adding dynamic indexes and fields to ignite cache"

Can you please check pull request (
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7016) and let me know if you can
merge it. Please find the conversation @

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Issue-with-adding-nested-index-dynamically-td29571i40.html

This fix is really important for us to take our datagrid ignite to
production in January. Any quick help will be appreciated.

This fix will support dynamic addition of fields and indexes. Fix is pretty
small

_____________________________________

Vamsi.
Cell: 908-674-2818.

Re: Looking for quick help on "Adding dynamic indexes and fields to ignite cache"

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately, the use case of this fix is still not clear. Can you please
introduce a test which will show which capacity is added here? Are you sure
it will not break any existing deployments where SQL is used together with
nested objects?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello, thanks for your contribution. Have you checked the PR with our
continuous integration tests (see TeamCity paragraph below)?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request

As for the review, I'll let our SQL experts step in.
-
Denis