Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by sr...@comcast.net on 2006/04/21 21:14:06 UTC

problem with javascript in portal

I am trying to get the value of a textbox using javascript

It works in a plain web application

It is not working in Weblogic Portal 9.2 portlets

here is the sample code

function dstcheck(tagname)
{
alert(document[lookupIdByTagId("sampleForm", this)][lookupIdByTagId("textID", this)].value);
}

Re: problem with javascript in portal

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Srinivas--

  Hey; I'd suggest taking such questions / issues to a BEA newsgroup
on dev2dev for the 9.2 version or for the Portal product:

weblogic.developer.interest.portal
weblogic.developer.interest.portal.beta9x

  You're more likely to get answers to Portal related questions there.

  Thanks!

Eddie