Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "GARTRELL,MIKE (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <mi...@hp.com> on 2002/03/21 02:12:34 UTC

RE: Dynamic modification of Slide users and ACLs

	I noticed in the org.apache.slide.admin.users.RemoveUsersAction
class there is a "FIXME: find and remove links to the deleted user node ?"
comment.  How would one go about implementing this functionality?  I'm
working on adding support for groups to the AddUserAction class, and would
like to support deleting any group membership links created for a user in
the RemoveUsersAction class.

cmlenz at gmx.de