Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Natalie D Rassmann <na...@lmco.com> on 2003/04/18 14:21:01 UTC

iterating over a collection within a collection

Hi,

I am trying to iterate over a collection within a collection.  I have an

ArrayList which contains an ArrayList.  How do I iterate over the second

collection.  My code looks like this:

  <logic:iterate id="userProfile" name="USER_ACCOUNT" scope="session"
property="toolList" type="promis.data.DTO.UserCategoryDTO">

name="userProfile" property="categoryLabel"/></bold></font>

           <bean:write name="userProfile" property="tools"/>

           <logic:iterate id="userProfile" property="toolList.tools"
type="promis.data.DTO.UserToolsDTO"/>
              <bean:write name="userProfile"
property="tools.toolLabel"/>
           </logic:iterate>

        </logic:iterate>

ToolList is an ArrayList which contains the ArrayList tools.

Can anyone help???  I would much appreciate it!!!

Natalie