Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/23 02:43:09 UTC

Why ProjectJoinTransposeRule not in Calcite default rule set.

This rule is only used in RelOptMaterializations#substitute, is not in
Calcite's main optimizer process(RelOptUtil#registerDefaultRules), wonder
why, seems a common rule.

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: Why ProjectJoinTransposeRule not in Calcite default rule set.

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
This rule is used by Flink for a while(since 2019/3), so we are confident
that we can introduce it into the main optimize process.

Regards!

Aron Tao

JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com> 于2020年10月27日周二 下午4:10写道:

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.