Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cs...@hotmail.com on 2008/12/11 23:05:53 UTC

Request for paid help...

We are currently using Apache, SOLR and Java to populate the lucene/solr index.

We need someone to upgrade our SOLR to the newest version, review our schema (solr) and solr config to performance tune and make suggestions. Also the schema and solr config most likely contain information we don't need as default examples.

This is actually on a very powerful Windows2k3 dedicated server.

Current version :
Apache 2.2.8
Mysql 5x
Solr Specification Version: 1.2.0
Solr Implementation Version: 1.2.0 - Yonik - 2007-06-02 17:35:12
Lucene Specification Version: 2007-05-20_00-04-53
Lucene Implementation Version: build 2007-05-20

I am willing to pay up to $250.
-Craig
cstadler18@hotmail.com