Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 20:23:23 UTC

NTLM Over Soap CXF Support

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to a server MS Dynamics 2011.
Now these guys, though they say they use NTLM they do not use NTLM over
HTTP which the JDK support.

They seems to be doing NTLM over SOAP, i.e. they send several SOAP message
that handle the NTLM handshake/challenge up to the point they actual client
gets the NTLM token.

At this point this token is placed as a SOAP header in the actual message.

All this I've learn through watching work a client coded in .NET and
sniffing the server.

That said this is my question:

Does anyone know if CXF support out of the box this NTLM
handshake/challenge  over SOAP?

If true has anyone seen an example of it?

If false is this in the CXF roadmap?

Thanks a lot guys!
Regards, Damian.

--