Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Renato Eschini <r....@inera.it> on 2004/08/23 10:47:05 UTC

URL in ServiceLocator

Hi all,
this is my java2wsdl ant task:

<target name="GenerateWsdl">
        <axis-java2wsdl
        	classname="com.inera.ws.UserManager"

location="http://localhost:8080/UserManager/services/Authentication"
        	namespace="urn:UserManager"
        	output="WEB-INF/usermanager.wsdl"
        	typemappingversion="1.2">
            <mapping namespace="urn:UserManager"
package="com.inera.ws.UserManager"/>
        </axis-java2wsdl>
</target>

this the part of wsdl about the service:
<wsdl:service name="UserManagerService">
      <wsdl:port binding="impl:AuthenticationSoapBinding"
name="Authentication">
         <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/UserManager/services/Authentication"/>
      </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

First question: why the address is cabled in wsdl? what does it mean?

So when I generate the code with wasdl2java Ant read <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/UserManager/services/Authentication"/> from
wsdl and the result of ServiceLocator is:

// Use to get a proxy class for Authentication
private final java.lang.String Authentication_address =
"http://localhost:8080/UserManager/services/Authentication";

but I want to generate a configurable ServiceLocator: what is the right way
to do it?

Thanks all ;)

Ciao e buon lavoro,
   Renato