Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 01:12:14 UTC

t:pprPanelGroup

I have a button1 and button2 inside pprPanelGroup. button1 is always
visible and visibility of button2 is toggled by button1.

I want button2 to be also capable of doing partial rendering. After
pressing button1 the button2 gets rendered, but the scripts for PPR
don;'t get called for it, thus pressing button2 will cause full page
submit. Is there any workaround for this?

regards,
michał

--
Michał Stawicki

stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: t:pprPanelGroup

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

I commited a fix for the encoding issue recently. Try if the problem
still occurs with the current nightly builds.

regards

Ernst

Re: t:pprPanelGroup

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.