Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/07/18 23:27:34 UTC

Status Report

Is a my first take on a status report for the board in (cwiki format)

!!2004-07-18
{{{
1). Is the STATUS file up to date?
No

2). Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
    addressed?
    No,  all files licensed, all commiters have singed CLA

3). What has been done for incubation since the last report?
    * Site update.
    * PAckages renamed to "depot"

4). Plans and expectations for the next period?
    * Delete unused under developed code.
    * Complete Download manger for use by gump and others.
    * Support "directory artifacts" for use by antworks and others.

5). Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?
   n/a
}}}

Re: Status Report

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> Any thing else I should mention otherwise I will send to to
> general@incubator.apache.org

I'm not sure (my bad) if this the requirement on a status report are 'about
the project' or just 'about the project within the incubation process', but
I think the latter. Even if not, I suspect that'd do for this go around, and
if we have any 'community building' content we could add that at next.

Again, thanks.

regards

Adam

Re: Status Report

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Thanks for doing this Nick, I appreciate you taking it on, 'cos it needs to
>be done. I'm not sure what good cwiki format does me, ought it just be on a
>wiki (so we can help by adding to it?)

It is an excerpt from the source to
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/depot.html
but yes a wiki page would be good also.

Re: Status Report

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
Thanks for doing this Nick, I appreciate you taking it on, 'cos it needs to
be done. I'm not sure what good cwiki format does me, ought it just be on a
wiki (so we can help by adding to it?) What am I missing? What do you want
from us?

regards

Adam