Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sean Dwyer <se...@ai-media.com> on 2005/07/20 19:52:41 UTC

Closing HTTP request/connections

Within the Tomcat Manager console, what we have noticed is that when the
begins serving up blank pages.  At that point, we have to restart Tomcat to
release the connections, and everything seems to work after that.  Is there
any way to "kill" those connections?  We have tried modifying the server.xml
file (changing config parameters), but nothing seems to be working.  Again,
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sean