Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/09/15 07:12:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] myfaces-maven and myfaces-shared release

Hi!

The vote passed with:

+1
Matthias Wessendorf
Bernd Bohmann
Grant Smith

+0
Simon Lessard

The voting thread can be found here [1].

Thanks for taking the time!

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg25507.html

[ANNOUNCE] myfaces-maven and myfaces-shared release

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

We are proud to announce the availability of myfaces-maven 1.0.6 and
myfaces-shared 2.0.7.

Ciao,
Mario

PS: Since this stuff is not that important to the community (I think) I
didn't sent this announce to the announce@apache.org address. If you are
not fine with this we can forward this mail later.

[ANNOUNCE] myfaces-maven and myfaces-shared release