Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/06/20 20:03:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.1.0-incubating

Hello,

This is the RC-1 for Apache Curator version 2.1.0-incubating

*** Please download, test and vote by 3 working days from now

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12324401

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/curator/2.1.0-incubating/

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-041/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-curator.git;a=tag;h=apache-curator-2.1.0-incubating

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.1.0-incubating

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is the RC-1 for Apache Curator version 2.1.0-incubating
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by 3 working days from now
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
> convenience.
>
> Link to release notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12324401
>
> Staging repo:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/curator/2.1.0-incubating/
>
> Binary artifacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-041/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-curator.git;a=tag;h=apache-curator-2.1.0-incubating
>
> Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/curator/KEYS
>
> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

+1

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.1.0-incubating

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1 - sig/xsum are valid. RAT runs clean. Ran through the release
checklist and everything looks good to me.

Patrick