Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org> on 2011/08/04 08:32:16 UTC

[zeta-dev] Re: [zeta-commits] svn commit: r1153777 - /incubator/zetacomponents/trunk/TemplateTranslationTiein/tests/extracter.p hp

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011, jeromer@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jeromer
> Date: Thu Aug  4 08:21:14 2011
> New Revision: 1153777

> Log:
> - Added runExtractorCommand()
>
> # I apologize for the "No new line at end of line" message
> # I tried to fix this in Vim but nothing seems to work ....

But there should be a new line at the end, so this patch fixes it!

Please do not forgot to add new features to the NEWS file though.

cheers,
Derick

--
http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug

Re: [zeta-dev] Re: [zeta-commits] svn commit: r1153777 - /incubator/zetacomponents/trunk/TemplateTranslationTiein/tests/extracter.p hp

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Derick,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011, jeromer@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: jeromer
>> Date: Thu Aug  4 08:21:14 2011
>> New Revision: 1153777

>> Log:
>> - Added runExtractorCommand()
>>
>> # I apologize for the "No new line at end of line" message
>> # I tried to fix this in Vim but nothing seems to work ....
>
> But there should be a new line at the end, so this patch fixes it!

Ho, you are right. I did not pay enough attention. I completely blocked
on the "No new line .." message.

> Please do not forgot to add new features to the NEWS file though.

The function is not a new feature this is just a wrapper in a test file so
I believe the NEWS file should not be updated, unless you really want me
to update it.

:)

--
Jérôme Renard